- The Cub Cadet XT1 LT50 FAB is powered by a 24 hp KOHLER 7000 Series twin cylinder engine.
- 50-inch fabricated, 11-gauge, triple-blade AeroForce™ deck design that optimizes airflow and maximizes suction to reduce clumping during discharge and improves bagging performance while delivering the pristine Cub Cadet Signature Cut™.
- Optimized steering system for responsive handling gives a 16-inch turn radius a zero-turn feel.
- 3-year/no hour limit warranty (includes powertrain) and 5-year chassis and front axle unlimited hours/limited lifetime fabricated deck shell.
- Ideal for mowing up 2-4 acres of mostly flat terrain and a few obstacles.
Cub Cadet XT1 LT50
0.0 | reviews
- Engine Brand: Kohler®
- Engine Model: 7000 Series
- Engine Model Number: KT735
- Engine Displacement: 725cc
- Engine Output: 24HP
- Starter Type: Electric
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 3.0 gal. US (11.36 L)
- Cylinders: Twin
- Engine Start: Ignition Key
- Engine Oil Capacity: 2.0 qt. US (1.89 L)
- Lubrication: Fully pressurized
- Charging System: 12 amp regulated
- Fuel Gauge: No
- Governor: Mechanical
- Choke: Choke-a-matic
- Air Filter: Dual element
- Oil Filter: Yes
- Fuel Delivery: Carburetor