Looking for a residential zero-turn mower with commercial features and performance? You’ve found it in the new Quest X-Series. The powerful Kohler engine, upgraded 48-inch UltraCut Series 3 cutting deck and heavy-duty Hydro-Gear transmission enable Quest X-Series to cut at up to 8 mph. When combined with the incredible maneuverability of the low center of gravity frame design and the smooth rolling of the large drive and caster tires, Quest X-Series offers an unbeatable combination of performance and value.
A new armrest-equipped operator seat provides a smooth ride over bumpy lawns, while a deeper floor pan offers increased legroom for the operator. A standard deck step is included to ease mounting and dismounting the machine, while an integrated hitch and tools-free belt shields ease access for service and maintenance. However, with just two annual grease points and low-maintenance integrated hydro transmissions, servicing the Quest X-Series isn’t something you’ll need to do often. That’s more time for you to do the things you love.
If you’re looking for even more power and performance, check out our Radius line of zero-turn riding mowers.
Exmark Quest X Series 48"
- Blade Spindles: No maintenance, sealed and non-greasable spindles; 7.30"-diameter cutter housing contains 17mm (.67") diameter spindle shaft and hex blade drive.
- Drive Tires: 22 x 11-10 K3012
- Front Caster Tires: 13 x 6.5-5 smooth-tread, pneumatic.
- Caster Forks: .375" thick caster yoke arms.
- Tractor Frame: Unibody, riveted 10-guage steel.
- Steering Control: Hydraulically dampened twin levers adjustable both fore and aft. Also has 2-position height adjustment.
- Parking Brake: Lever-actuated pawl brake.
- Seat: Commercial grade, high back contoured foam padded with arm rests. Hinged mounting and spring suspension. Adjustment is fore and aft for operator position.
- Electrical: 12 volt battery with 15-amp alternator
- Standard Features: Engine hour meter, cup holder and hitch