Exmark Quest E Series Zero Turn Rider QZE725GKC50200 features a 50-inch Series 2 cutting deck, 725 cc Kohler engine, and ergonomic seat system that delivers a smooth, comfortable ride, even over uneven terrain. A single-point height adjust makes it easy to vary the mower’s cutting deck. The Quest E Series is an entry-level zero turn designed with commercial-grade features adapted for homeowner use including the fabricated deck and tires. The commercial-grade front caster tires and rear drive tires come standard and provide increased traction for superior handling. The rear engine guard provides increased protection of critical engine components while the 3-gallon fuel tank with one fill location keeps you mowing longer with fewer fill-ups.
Exmark Quest E Series 50"
- Blade Spindles - No maintenance, sealed and non-greasable spindles; 5.50"-diameter cutter housing with 17mm (.67") diameter spindle shaft.
- Drive Tires - 18 x 7.5-8 Turf Tech TL
- Tractor Frame - Unibody, riveted 10-guage steel.
- Steering Control - Hydraulically dampened twin levers adjustable both fore and aft. Also has 2-position height adjustment.
- Front Caster Tires - 11 x 4.0-5 smooth-tread, pneumatic.
- Parking Brake - Automatic-actuated pawl brake.
- Seat - Units have 16" high-back (no armrests). Hinged mounting with spring suspension. Adjustment fore and aft 3" by loosening 2 bolts and sliding seat.
- Electrical - 12 volt battery with 15-amp alternator
- Standard Features - Cup holder and hitch
- Optional Features - Hour meter and seat armrests